Sunday, June 28, 2009

Paprika and peach pizza


This was the result of a craving for BBQ chicken pizza at a time that we had leftover paprika chicken fingers and some amazing peaches. The green onions came from the garden and add a nice fresh touch to the sweetness.

1 batch favorite pizza crust
5-6 paprika chicken fingers
1/3 cup tomato paste
3 Tbsp vinegar
3 Tbsp sugar
1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
dash hot sauce
mozzarella
1-2 peaches, sliced
green onions, chopped

Make pizza dough according to instructions thru to spreading out on pizza stone or baking tray.

Prepare sauce by mixing tomato paste, vinegar, sugar, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce and water. Spread sauce over dough.

Slice chicken fingers thinly. Place them on top of the sauce. Sprinkle with cheese, then top with peach slices.

Bake in preheated oven at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until browned and bubbly. Sprinkle with green onions before serving.








1 comment:

Dinah said...

My mouth is watering! I'm too scared to tackle any recipes with yeast though, they always turn out badly and I have no idea what I'm doing wrong! I tried making Garlic bread once and it turned out like a rock. I need help!! Any advice??